- Paveglio, T.B., T. Prato, D. Dalenberg and T. Venn. Accepted. Understanding evacuation
preferences and wildfire mitigations among Northwest Montana residents. The International Journal of Wildland Fire.
- Boyd, A.D., and T.B. Paveglio. Accepted. Front page or 'buried' beneath the fold? Media
coverage of Carbon Capture and Storage. Public Understanding of Science. Read the abstract >>
- Fischer, A.P., T.B. Paveglio, M.S. Carroll, H. Brenkert-Smith and D.J. Murphy. 2013.
Assessing social vulnerability to climate change in rural communities near public lands: Elements of a framework for managers. The Journal of Forestry, 111(5): 357-365.
- Paveglio, T.B., T. Prato and M. Hardy. 2013. Simulating effects of land use policies on extent
of the wildland-urban interface and wildfire risk in Flathead County, Montana. The Journal of Environmental Management, 130(3), 20-31.
- Paveglio, T.B., M.S. Carroll, P.J Jakes and T. Prato. 2012. Exploring the social
characteristics of adaptive capacity to wildfire: Insights from Flathead County, Montana. Human Ecology Review, 19(2), 110-124.
*For a complete list of publications, projects and awards, see full CV.