Connecting for 100 Years of Forestry Education is a place to connect with past friends, classmates and mentors prior to the September celebration.
Joining the group will allow you to access the following items:
- Discussion Boards
- Post messages for get-togethers outside of the scheduled events, reply to messages posted by others, and in general, start the conversation.
- Members List
- Only members can access the list of contact information for Group members
- Find your classmates and see who else is coming to campus in September
- Helpful pages about the 100 Years of Forestry Education event
- Upload your images from your time at the University of Idaho. We’d love to see them!
Interested and unsure of where to begin?
- If you are registered for the 100 Years of Forestry event and have provided an email, you will automatically be sent an email, asking if you would like to join the group. Click the “Getting Started | Invitation Email” page to learn more.
- If you would like to learn more about the group and have not yet registered, click the “Getting Started | Requesting to Join” page to learn more.