- Locke, K.D. (2003). Status and solidarity in social comparison: agentic and communal values and vertical and horizontal directions. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84, 619-631.
- Locke, K.D. (2003). H as a measure of the complexity of social information processing. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 7, 268-280.
· Locke, K.D. (2011). Interpersonal moderators of the effects of upward comparisons on ability judgments. Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 33, 37-46.
· Locke, K.D. (2009). Aggression, narcissism, self-esteem, and the attribution of desirable and humanizing traits to self versus others. Journal of Research in Personality, 43, 99-102.
· Locke, K.D., & Baik, K. (2009). Does an acquiescent response style explain why Koreans are less consistent than Americans? Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 40, 319-323.
· Locke, K.D., & Braun, C.C. (2009). Ambivalence versus valence: Analyzing the effects of opposing attitudes. Social Cognition, 27(1), 89-104.
· Locke, K.D. (2008). Attachment styles and interpersonal approach and avoidance goals in everyday couple interactions. Personal Relationships, 15, 359-374
*See CV for full listings of publications, research, outreach and awards.