- The University of Idaho evaluates all earned credits. Review the course transfer guide for more information.
- You can apply throughout the year; however, accepted applicants can only start programs in the fall or spring semesters
- Yes! Our online education is tailored to work around the student's schedule, so they can keep their full-time job while still going to school.
- Yes! They can apply for FAFSA at https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/why-ui/scholarships-and-costs.
- While you are not required to come to campus, we would love to see you at any time and especially for commencement!
- Yes, students can get in-state tuition no matter where they live.