Contact & Location
Recital, Concert and Program Information
- The master schedule for classrooms, the Recital Hall and the University Auditorium is on the web at http://25livepub.collegenet.com/calendars/lhsom-faculty-and-staff-calendar. To schedule a room or event, go to the LHSOM Scheduling Form.
- The Recital Hall is reserved for high priority use such as recitals, classes and dress rehearsals. See Performance Hall Use Policy for scheduling policies.
Faculty Recitals - Scheduling
- Preferred faculty recital days are Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 pm, but also may be scheduled on other days.
- Faculty may not give recitals AFTER Thanksgiving or Spring Breaks.
- To schedule a recital date after checking the availability of the space, go to the LHSOM Scheduling Form.
Faculty Recitals - Programs
- Faculty programs are due to email@example.com by e-mail no later than two weeks in advance of the recital. Students are required to submit their programs early in the semester. See Student Recitals for more information.
- See Recital Program Guidelines for helpful hints in preparing your programs and your students' programs.
- Students should not expect to perform their recital auditions in the Haddock Performance Hall. However, if the hall is available on the day prior to the scheduled recital audition, the student may schedule the Haddock Performance Hall for the audition.
- Go to Student Recitals for more information regarding student recitals.