Registration closes June 9, 2017
Tuition - $275
Room and Board - $290
There are two registration options: full campers and day campers. Once you have made your decision, please click the Register Now button below to the registration and payment forms.
For students who need overnight accommodations, they will need to pay both Tuition and Room and Board. Please read below for an overview of what your payment includes, but click on the Housing/Dining tab to the left to read a detailed description of your housing and dining options.
If a student lives close enough to the University of Idaho to commute daily to campus, they may choose to only pay tuition and not for Room and Board.
Payment of Tuition includes:
- All camp ensembles, concerts, activities, and elective courses
- Full access to all camp facilities including the Music Building and Ridenbaugh practice rooms
- Lunch from Monday through Saturday (Not initial Sunday)
Payment of Room and Board includes:
- Fully chaperoned housing in our residence halls for the evenings of June 18-23
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner beginning with dinner on Sunday through lunch on Saturday