Performing and Creating Music
Whether your professional desire is to teach, perform or compose, earn your music degree by performing, creating, analyzing and listening to music in the nationally accredited Lionel Hampton School of Music. Enjoy courses in theory, history and performance and build a foundation in humanities and social sciences. Students must audition for admission into this program.
- One-on-one attention and personal mentorship from our accomplished faculty
- Numerous opportunities to perform solo, chamber and large ensemble music
- In-depth training in music performance, history and theory
- Flexible degree program allowing for double majors outside of music (popular degree for pre-law, pre-medicine and pre-health programs)
- Opportunities to incorporate Study Abroad into your degree program