Cultivating Musical Talent
If your professional goals include performance, composition or teaching, this degree will prepare you with courses across the liberal arts while emphasizing and shaping your musical talent. Students must audition for admission into this program, which is offered through the nationally accredited Lionel Hampton School of Music.
- One-on-one attention and expert guidance from our accomplished faculty
- Numerous opportunities to perform solo, chamber and large ensemble music or to have your own compositions performed
- Access to nationally and internationally renowned performers and educators, including artists associated with the Auditorium Chamber Music Series and the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival
- In-depth training in music performance, history, theory
- Personal mentorship in small classroom setting