Academic Minor Requirements
A maximum of 6 transfer credits and/or credits earned through study abroad may be applied toward the upper-division course requirements for a minor in French, German, Spanish, and Classical Studies.
- Span 101-102 Elementary Spanish I-II (8 cr)
- Span 201-202 Intermediate Spanish I-II (8 cr)
- Span 301 Adv Spanish Grammar (3 cr)
- Span 302 Adv Spanish Composition (3 cr)
- One additional 300-level course in Spanish (not including lab-based, lit or film in translation or one-credit conversation practice courses) (3 cr)