Ikuyo Suzuki, M.S., Ed.S.
Department of Modern Languages and Cultures
Campus Locations: Moscow
Instructor of Japanese
Ed.S., Curriculum and Instruction, 2006
M.S., International Education, University of Idaho, 2001
B.A., International Studies, Tezukayama University, 1975
An Examination of the Influence of Advertisements in Seventeen Magazine on the Preferences of Preadolescent Girls
Brain research related language compornents
- The Alumni Award for Excellence, University of Idaho, December, 2012.
- The Out Standing Faculty Award, Disability Support Services, University of Idaho, April 29, 2012.
- The 2010 Ray Verzasconi Pacific Northwest Postsecondary Teacher of the Year Award, October, 2010.
- The Out Standing Faculty Award, Disability Support Services, University of Idaho, April 30, 2010.
- Teaching Award, EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING, University of Idaho and Washington State University Naval ROTC Program, April 2002.
- National NOVA Fellow Scholarship, (NASA’s Opportunities for Visionary Academics), 1998 – 2000.