Instructor of Japanese
Modern Languages & Cultures Department
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3174
Moscow, Idaho 83844-3174
Ikuyo Suzuki is a lecturer in Japanese.
- Ed.S., Curriculum and Instruction, 2006
- M.S., International Education, University of Idaho, 2001
- B.A., International Studies, Tezukayama University, 1975
- An Examination of the Influence of Advertisements in Seventeen Magazine on the Preferences of Preadolescent Girls
- Brain research related language components
- The Alumni Award for Excellence, University of Idaho, December, 2012.
- The Outstanding Faculty Award, Disability Support Services, University of Idaho, April 29, 2012.
- The 2010 Ray Verzasconi Pacific Northwest Postsecondary Teacher of the Year Award, October, 2010.
- The Outstanding Faculty Award, Disability Support Services, University of Idaho, April 30, 2010.
- Teaching Award, EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING, University of Idaho and Washington State University Naval ROTC Program, April 2002.
- National NOVA Fellow Scholarship, (NASA’s Opportunities for Visionary Academics), 1998 – 2000.