Students will be assigned an advisor upon declaring themselves as a Modern Languages & Cultures major. Students may find out who their advisor is by checking their degree audit or by contacting the Modern Languages & Cultures office — Administration Bldg. 302, 208-885-6179 or email@example.com.
- Schedule regular appointments (minimum of one appointment each semester: MANDATORY)
- Gather all necessary information and questions prior to meeting
- Discuss any problems that impact academic performance
- Know where to access accurate information about requirements, policies and procedures
- Keep a personal record of your progress toward your degree (degree plan)