Broadcasting and Digital Media majors/minors and Radio/TV/Digital Media Production majors/minors, taking audio and/or video classes from the School of Journalism and Mass Media, must go to the equipment check-out room (Radio/TV building, Room 8) to make equipment and editing reservations or call 885-7416 during open hours to make reservations.
Assorted forms you will need for classes (Download PDFs)
JAMM EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT SCHEDULE, SPRING 2014
Important to note:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. & 5:00-9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. & 5:00-9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m., 4-6 p.m. & 8:15-9 p.m.
- Thursday:10:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. & 5:00-9 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: 5-9 p.m.
- Checkout will open on Tuesday, January 21st for Spring 2014.
- Checkout will be closed for Spring Break March 15-23, 2014.
- Checkout closes for the semester on Friday, May 9th at 3 p.m. and all gear must be returned before this time.
EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE CHECKED IN AND OUT DURING THE
POSTED HOURS TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE EQUIPMENT
CHECKOUT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FORM AND ARE
REGISTERED FOR PRODUCTION COURSES AND PAYING COURSE
FACULTY, STAFF & TAs WILL NOT LET YOU INTO CHECKOUT DURING
CLOSED HOURS SO DON’T EVEN ASK.
BE SURE TO FILL OUT REQUEST FORMS COMPLETELY OR YOUR
REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.
If you have questions about your equipment request or reservation please call the office phone (208) 885-7416 during office hours