Equipment Policies Form Fall 2013
Broadcasting and Digital Media majors/minors and Radio/TV/Digital Media Production majors/minors, taking audio and/or video classes from the School of Journalism and Mass Media, must go to the equipment check-out room (Radio/TV building, Room 8) to make equipment and editing reservations or call 885-7416 during open hours to make reservations.
Assorted forms you will need for classes (Download PDFs)
JAMM EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT SCHEDULE, FALL 2013
Important to note:
- Monday: 10:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. & 5:30-9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5-9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. & 5:30-9 p.m.
- Thursday: 5-9 p.m.
- Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: 5-9 p.m.
- Checkout will open on Monday, September 3rd for Fall 2013.
- Checkout will close on Friday, November 22nd at 3 p.m. for Fall Break and will not re-open until Monday, December 2nd.
- Checkout closes for the semester on Friday, December 13th at 3 p.m. and all gear must be returned before this time.
EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE CHECKED IN AND OUT DURING THE
POSTED HOURS TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE EQUIPMENT
CHECKOUT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FORM AND ARE
REGISTERED FOR PRODUCTION COURSES AND PAYING COURSE
FACULTY, STAFF & TAs WILL NOT LET YOU INTO CHECKOUT DURING
CLOSED HOURS SO DON’T EVEN ASK.
BE SURE TO FILL OUT REQUEST FORMS COMPLETELY OR YOUR
REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.
If you have questions about your equipment request or reservation please call the office phone (208) 885-7416 during office hours