Anyone taking audio and/or video classes from the School of Journalism and Mass Media must go to the equipment checkout room (Radio/TV building, Room 8) to make equipment and editing reservations or call 208-885-7416 during open hours to make reservations.
Equipment will only be checkout in and out during the posted hours to students who have signed the equipment checkout policies and procedures agreement form and are registered for production courses and paying course fees.
Faculty, staff and teaching assistants will not let you into checkout during closed hours.
Be sure to fill out forms completely or your request will be denied.
If you have questions about your equipment request or reservation please call the office phone 208-885-7416 during open hours or email email@example.com.
Equipment Checkout Schedule Spring 2016
|Monday||8 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30- 7:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 - 10:30 a.m. & 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.|
|Friday||1 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||4:30 - 9 p.m.|
- Checkout will open on Tuesday, Jan. 19 for the semester.
- Checkout will be closed Monday Feb. 15 for President's Day.
- Checkout will be closed March 13-20 for spring break.
- Checkout will be closed evenings on May 2 and 3 for the Kino Short Film Fest.
- Checkout closes for the Friday, May 6 at 3:30 p.m., and all gear must be returned before this time.