Broadcasting and Digital Media majors/minors and Radio/TV/Digital Media Production majors/minors, taking audio and/or video classes from the School of Journalism and Mass Media, must go to the equipment check-out room (Radio/TV building, Room 8) to make equipment and editing reservations or call 885-7416 during open hours to make reservations.
Assorted forms you will need for classes (Download PDFs)
JAMM EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT SCHEDULE SPRING 2015
- Monday: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. & 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. & 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. & 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Important to note:
- Checkout will open on Tuesday, January 20th for spring semester.
- Checkout will be closed Monday, February 16th for Presidents’ Day.
- Checkout will also be closed March 14th-22nd for Spring Break.
- Checkout closes for the semester Friday, May 8th at 2:00 p.m. and all gear must be returned before this time.
EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE CHECKED IN AND OUT DURING THE POSTED HOURS TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE SIGNED THE EQUIPMENT
CHECKOUT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FORM AND ARE REGISTERED FOR PRODUCTION COURSES AND PAYING COURSE
FACULTY, STAFF & TAs WILL NOT LET YOU INTO CHECKOUT DURINGCLOSED HOURS SO DON’T EVEN ASK.
BE SURE TO FILL OUT REQUEST FORMS COMPLETELY OR YOUR
REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.
If you have questions about your equipment request or reservation please call the office phone (208) 885-7416 during office hours