Ad Team and Mark Secrist Celebration
April 27-28, 2017
University of Idaho
Your $50 registration includes food on Friday (light breakfast, lunch, snack and hearty evening appetizers) and a campus parking permit, if needed.
Register online by April 21 to guarantee your spot!
Thursday, April 277-9 p.m. No-Host Social and Information Pickup — Seasons, University Inn Best Western
Friday, April 289:30 a.m. 2017 Ad Team's Competition Pitch — Idaho Commons fourth floor (Summit Conference Space)
12 noon – Networking Lunch — Idaho Commons fourth floor (Summit Conference Space)
2 p.m. – Alumni Panel — Idaho Commons fourth floor (Summit Conference Space)
- Hear about trends and issues from fellow Vandals who are national leaders and executives in the advertising industry, followed by an open forum Q&A.
- Scheduled panelists include:
- Victor Camozzi, Executive Creative Director, ViTRO
- Michelle Aragon, Vice President Business Solutions, Magna Global
- Brett Craig, Executive Creative Director, Deutsch LA
- Dave Garcia, Senior Editor, Dave Garcia Post
- Mike Kerby, President, c308 Marketing, Inc
- Edward Moore, CEO/Founding Partner, DaviesMoore
4:30 p.m. – Campus tour (optional) – Depart from Idaho Commons
6 p.m. – Reception Honoring Mark Secrist — Silver & Gold Room, University Inn Best Western
- Hosted hearty appetizers and no-host bar
- Comfortable business attire
For additional information or for answers to specific questions, contact Marie Duncan, assistant director of alumni events, at 208-885-5366 or email@example.com.
Follow this event on Facebook!
Mark Secrist has dedicated himself to helping students prepare for careers in advertising over the past 30 years, maintaining a rich network JAMM alumni in the region and nation.
One student said he ‘opened my eyes’ to the opportunities in advertising; another said he was a ‘great teacher.’ He was praised for his patience, caring and helpful teaching, and students felt comfortable in classroom discussion.
Celebrate Mark's retirement with him at the Tribute to Mark Secrist and the Advertising Competition Team April 27-28, 2017.