Things you should know:
- You may not enroll in two (double) JAMM majors; however, you are encouraged to major in one JAMM degree and declare a second major in a different department. If you are a JAMM major and wish to declare a minor, it also needs to be from a different department.
- You can double minor in JAMM.
- Courses have to be taken in sequence and all courses are not offered every semester.
- It is not possible to complete any JAMM sequence in one year.
- JAMM 100 and 121 is offered every semester, including summer session. They are also programmed prerequisite classes for all JAMM classes. You will need to complete these two classes before taking other JAMM classes.
- To register for Internship, Practicum or Directed Study, you must first fill out forms and receive department approval.
- A minimum cumulative university grade-point average of 2.50 is required for a JAMM degree.
Check sheets for minors by catalog year: