221 Brink Hall
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 1102
Moscow, Idaho 83844-1102
Kelly Roberts teaches college and technical writing.
- BA, English and Ecomonics, University of Colorado at Boulder, 2003
- MFA, University of Idaho, Creative Writing, Fiction 2013
Kelly moved to Moscow in 2010 to pursue a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Idaho. Before attending graduate school, she worked as an assistant editor, a publicist, a technical writer, a copywriter and a freelance writer. While attending the University of Idaho, she served as the communications director of the Graduate and Professional Student Association as well as coordinator for second-year MFA student symposiums. She also taught undergraduate composition and creative writing courses as a teaching assistant and served as a peer tutor in the university’s Writing Center.
- Creative Writing, Fiction & Nonfiction
- Technical Writing
- "Going to Bend," essay reading, Western Literature Association Conference, Berkeley, CA, 2013
- "Angle of the Sun," short story reading, Hemingway Festival at the University of Idaho, Fall 2012
- "The Elevated," short story reading, MFA symposium at the University of Idaho, Spring 2012
- "The Barrens," essay reading, Occasional Reading Series, Moscow, ID, Fall 2011