Confucius Institute Chinese Test Center
On July 12, 2014, the University of Idaho Confucius Institute was authorized by Hanban to begin the establishment of an HSK test center to serve the people of Idaho and the Inland Northwest region.
As our program develops at the University of Idaho, we will provide access to additional tests offered by Hanban for our community members and students of Chinese language.
The schedule for the HSK international standardized exam — which tests and rates Chinese language proficiency — at the University of Idaho campus is as follows:
- HSK Level I through Level VI tests will be held on Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9 a.m. and Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9 a.m. on the University of Idaho Moscow Campus.
- Registration deadlines for the March 19 testing date are:
- February 20 (Paper and Pencil Test)
- March 9 (Internet-Based Test)
- Test results will be announced on April 19 (Paper) and April 3 (Internet)
- Registration deadlines for the April 22 testing date are:
- March 26 (Paper and Pencil Test)
- April 12 (Internet-Based Test)
- Test results will be announced on May 22 (Paper) and May 8 (Internet)
- HSK Level I through Level VI tests will also be administered at the above dates and times at our satellite testing center locations in Boise and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Please contact our office at email@example.com to learn more about these testing locations.
- HSKK Elementary through Advanced level testing will be held on Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 9 a.m. on the University of Idaho Moscow Campus. Registration deadline is April 7, 2017. Test results will be announced on May 27, 2017.
- Test location: University of Idaho Administration Building, 3rd Floor, Room 328, 851 Campus Drive Moscow, Idaho 83844
The schedule for the YCT (Youth Chinese Test (designed for elementary, middle school and high school students) will be scheduled as requested. If you would like to schedule a YCT date with the UI Confucius Institute, please contact our office.
Please keep checking back with us for updates to test offerings. You can also contact us via email or call 208-885-7110 for more information, such as which HSK, HSKK or YCT level you may wish to register.
Procedures for Test Registration
- Log onto www.chinesetest.cn
- Sign up. Provide necessary personal information including email address, nationality, primary language and date of birth.
- Select the test center and the date, complete entry of personal information, upload a photograph and finally confirming registration information.
- Pay the test fee.
- HSK Level II: $30
- HSK Level III: $40
- HSK Level IV: $50
- HSK Level V: $60
- HSK Level VI: $70
- Complete your registration.
Tutorial Classes for HSK Level II - Level VI are Offered!
Tutorial Class Location
University of Idaho Administration Building
851 Campus Drive
Moscow, Idaho 83844
- Confucius Institute, Room 305C for HSK Level II and Level III
- Confucius Institute, Room 305D for HSK Level IV, V and VI
Time is tailored to the availability of test candidates, contact us to setup an appointment today!
If you have questions about the HSK test center, or would like further information on the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK), Chinese Proficiency Speaking Test (HSKK), Youth Chinese Test (YCT), the Business Chinese Test (BCT) or the HSK tutoring classes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 208-885-7110.