Celebrate Chinese Culture on Campus and in the Community with your University of Idaho Confucius Institute!
September 27, 2014 will commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Confucius Institute program. The University of Idaho Confucius Institute is one of over 300 Confucius Institutes globally and will be hosting several events throughout the month of September as part of the world wide celebrations. All are welcome to attend!
Planned events, activities and displays:
- Confucius Institute Photo Competition
- Chinese Opera Performance
- Chinese Culture Performance
- September 25th
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- University of Idaho Commons
- Moon Cake Festival and Opening Ceremony for China on the Palouse Series
6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Student Union Building - International Ballroom
Tickets are $5.00, available from the Chinese Students and Scholars Association Table in the Idaho Commons - September 11 and 12 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- China on the Palouse Series
- Aurora Room (4th Floor, Idaho Commons Building)
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- History and Archaeology of the Chinese in Idaho Presentation and Artifact Display
- Confucius Institute Day at the Moscow Farmer's Market
- September 27th
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Moscow Farmer's Market, Downtown Moscow
- Start the morning with Taiji, learn Chinese calligraphy, create Chinese paper cuttings with your family, learn more about the Confucius Institute classes and scholarships, join us for Chinese language games to earn prizes, and make new friends!
We’ll see you at the Moscow Farmer’s Market!
Please check back with us for updates!
Keep up to date on all the events and programming brought to you by the Confucius Institute at the University of Idaho! Send a request to join our mailing list: email@example.com