Get a head start on your college education.
If you are a high school student who is at least 16 years old, you may be eligible to earn both high school and college credit by enrolling in courses offered by the College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS).
The University of Idaho Dual Credit Program
gives you the opportunity to gain firsthand college experience, by taking any college course in which you meet the prerequisites, for a reduced rate of $65 per credit. Dual credit can be applied toward high school and college graduation and can be transferred to other colleges or universities.
Choose from several options:
- Enroll in a course taught on campus
- Complete a Web-based course
- Take a dual credit college course that is offered at your high school
Popular dual enrollment courses in the College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences include:
- Eng 204 Introduction to British Literature
- Psyc 101 Introduction to Psychology
- PolS 101 Introduction to Political Science and American Government
- Theatre 111