Apply to the University of Idaho (New degree and non-degree seekers)
A person admitted as a non-degree seeking student who wants to take undergraduate courses must
- Be a high school graduate or have completed the GED
- Understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree granting program
- Have sufficient educational background to qualify for the course or courses in which enrollment is sought
- Accept personal responsibility for the applicability of credits earned while registered in this category
- Be aware that nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.
Current University of Idaho students should register online
Joint Admissions with North Idaho College (NIC)
Concurrent Enrollment with North Idaho College and the University of Idaho
If you are a current or prospective North Idaho College student who plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree, we encourage you to take advantage of the Joint Admissions Program. Here, you will find the NIC Joint Admission Requirements.
If you plan to take classes at both University of Idaho and NIC in the same semester, you must apply for admission at both institutions. If you have financial aid from the University of Idaho, you will need to fill out a concurrent enrollment form
each semester that you take NIC classes. For full time financial aid, you will be expected to take at least 12 credits between the two institutions. If you have a scholarship from the University of Idaho, you will be expected to take at least six credits from the University of Idaho and a minimum of 12 credits between the two institutions.
Concurrent Enrollment with Lewis-Clark State College (LCSC) and University of Idaho
If you plan to take classes at both the University of Idaho and LCSC in the same semester, please download the following directions.