What goes on at an IDAH2
O workshop? A day-long session, held both indoors and outdoors, covers topics such as starting a monitoring plan, networking with others in your area concerned with water quality, and enjoying some in-the-water fun! Agenda items include watershed investigations, the whys and hows of monitoring, water safety, hands-on field experience, and other topics related to water quality monitoring.
Workshops are open to any individual or group that is interested. Professional Development Credits are available for K-12 educators. Upon completion of a workshop, all participants will be certified as IDAH2
O Water Master Stewards. To continue monitoring skills development, additional workshops may be available.
List of 2014 Master Water Steward Workshops:
- April 13 (Saturday): Sandpoint
- May 3 (Saturday): Sandpoint (#2)
- May 10 (Saturday): Driggs, ID
- May 31 (Saturday): Boise, ID
- June 23 (Monday): McCall
- July 19 (Saturday): Moscow
- July 26 (Saturday): Coeur d'Alene
- Specifically for your group (commitment of eight participants or more)
Please contact us
if you or your group would like to host an IDAH2
O workshop, get more information, or schedule a workshop for your watershed group.