Become a Master Water Steward
To become a certified Master Water Steward, you must attend an 8-hour workshop. Please check out Workshops to find an event scheduled near you.
Why become a Master Water Steward?
- Improved understanding of watershed ecosystems, health and function
- Increased skill in water quality monitoring
- Affiliation with an established monitoring effort
- Acquisition of tools and kits to conduct water quality monitoring
- Improved understanding of local water quality concerns
- Influence on available data and knowledge on local water quality
- Opportunities to guide Extension water quality programs, publications and IDAH2O direction
For more information, or to schedule a workshop for your watershed group, fill out the form below.