Educational Leadership: You can earn an education specialist degree with superintendent certification. The specialist degree is considered the interim degree between a master’s and doctorate degree. A specialist degree also may be earned by completing the principal certification or noncertification course work.
The Professional-Technical Technology Education: You can earn an education specialist degree, designed primarily for teachers in professional-technical schools, community colleges, and secondary trade and industry programs.
Adult and Organizational Learning and Leadership: Education specialist degree programs prepare leaders, managers, teachers and technologists to work effectively with today's adults and organizations. The program emphasizes practical application critical for success in public and nonprofit enterprises.






Learn More:
Phone: (208) 292-2519
E-mail: cdactr@uidaho.edu