The University of Idaho Executive MBA Program is a rigorous two-year graduate program in management designed for mature and experienced leaders. Using their award-winning, integrated approach to teaching and learning, College of Business and Economics faculty bridge the gap between academic theory and workplace practice. Interdisciplinary coursework builds understanding and gives participants the tools to create innovative strategies and tactics to manage and transform their organizations.
Executive MBA at a Glance
- UI EMBA: Full-time, AACSB accredited.
- Program Focus: Integrative management with an emphasis on leading and transforming organizations.
- Cohort Model: Students enter as a group and learn together.
- Faculty: Courses are taught by College of Business and Economics faculty.
- Location of classes: Coeur d’Alene (view the monthly schedule)
- Program Start: August
- Work Experience: Typically, 8-10 years (a minimum of five years required).
- Cost: $37,000 - Tuition includes registration, books, materials and meals.
- Computer Requirements: A laptop computer is required.
» EMBA website in the College of Business and Economics