The University of Idaho Executive MBA is ideal for working managers and professionals on an executive track who want to enhance their leadership skills with a quality business degree without interrupting their careers. The two-year program combines the rigor and depth of a traditional MBA with integrated learning and a flexible, work and family-friendly format of an executive program.
Executive MBA at a Glance
- 22 months, Full-time, AACSB accredited.
- Program Focus: Integrative management with an emphasis on managing and leading organizations.
- Cohort Model: Students enter as a group and learn together.
- Faculty: College of Business and Economics faculty and other U-Idaho experts.
- Location of classes: Coeur d’Alene once a month for three days (Thursday-Saturday)
- Program Start: August
- Work Experience: Typically, 8-10 years (a minimum of five years required).
- Fees: Include registration, books, materials and meals.
- Computer Requirements: A laptop computer is required.
- Student Stories
EMBA website in the College of Business and Economics