21st Century Energy Industry
A select group of C-suite panelists and key stakeholders will engage attendees in dynamic discussion and debate about the technology-driven, sustainability-focused future, including:
- Ways consumer preferences and values are shaping the marketplace
- Evolving utility business models
- Disruptive technology and risk management
- Cyber security and natural disasters
- Operation technology systems
Stellar instructors Ralph Cavanagh and David Owens will close the Summit with a provocative point-counterpoint on the industry and environment. This year, the 61st annual Utility Executive Course will join Summit participants and UEC Advisory Board members in Coeur d'Alene for the rousing Cavanagh/Owens dialogue.