The Idaho Executive MBA program admits a class of approximately 15 students each year. The application process is below. Thorough application instructions and an application checklist are available to the left. If you would like to schedule a pre-application informational interview, please contact us and we'd be happy to discuss your application.
|"The Idaho Executive MBA Program helped me develop a strategic perspective and sophisticated knowledge. I have the skills to evaluate the dynamic healthcare industry and the financial impacts on physical medicine and rehabilitation. I use my new leadership skills to better serve our patients, community, and region."
Nancy Webster, Director of Therapy Services, St. Luke's Rehabilitation Institute
Begin your Application
- Complete the online application and pay the application fee
- Submit these items in one envelope to Graduate Admissions
- Personal statement
- Employment history form
- Brief description of company, industry, and operations
- Request 3 letters of recommendation, the recommendation form, and the sponsor endorsement letter and form
- Request official transcripts
Receipt of your application packet will be acknowledged by email. If the application committee deems necessary, you may be required to complete the GMAT. The admissions committee will schedule your admissions interview after receiving the complete application packet.