The Idaho Difference
Strategically Integrated Curriculum
Idaho’s deftly integrated curriculum provides a comprehensive context for participants as they develop a framework to examine the complex leadership challenges and opportunities of today’s—and tomorrow’s—business world. This empowering learning environment expands as each course session builds greater perspective.
Idaho Executive MBA faculty leaders are experts at team teaching and learning. Their commitment ensures a leading-edge and academically challenging learning experience for each participant.
Broader Perspective through Collaboration
Study groups, a critical component of Idaho Executive MBA education, benefit participants and organizations through..
- Working collaboratively, often at a distance, to hone skills in virtual teaming.
- Building leadership, communication, and negotiation skills by working with a seasoned cohort of experts.
- Bringing back current industry knowledge and actionable ideas.
- Applying improved problem-solving and teamwork skills.
Building a Sustainable AdvantageParticipants prepare for future leadership roles by..
- Developing a strategic perspective while building leadership skills for career growth.
- Taking best practices back to work and applying them immediately.
- Solving organizational challenges while completing an advanced degree.
- Earning a Master in Business Administration degree in 22 months while continuing to work full time.
- A fast track to improved job and organization performance.
- Attraction and retention of high-potential employees.
- New ideas, best practices, and cutting-edge processes and knowledge.
- A transformational investment in your most valuable team members.