Engage in a transformative experience with the University of Idaho's Executive MBA program. Conveniently located in Coeur d'Alene, you will collaborate with peers that have an average of nine years of managerial experience. With the only in-person EMBA program in the Inland Northwest, you'll study with professors from Idaho's premier research university, developing solutions you can apply to real world problems.
Executive MBA at a glance
- EMBA Program Focus — Integrative management with an emphasis on managing and leading organizations.
- Cohort Model — Students enter as a group and learn together.
- Award-Winning Faculty — College of Business and Economics faculty members and other university experts.
- Class Location — Coeur d'Alene once a month for three days (Thursday - Saturday).
- Program Timeline — August start, Full-time, 22-months.
- Program Fees — $44,100, includes registration, books, materials and meals.
"My business has grown at a pace that is a direct result of the practical insights and ideas for action I am taking away from the Idaho Executive MBA Program.”
Michelle Wier, CMPE, President, V2V Management Solutions
“Idaho’s EMBA curriculum bolstered my skills to integrate and execute strategies in challenging environments and taught me to manage continual resource adjustments and human capital investment creatively.”
Travis Wambeke, P.E.
An efficient way to learn more about the Idaho Executive MBA and begin the admissions process.