Sanjay R. Sisodiya, Ph.D.
College of Business & Economics
With UI Since 2008
University of Idaho
Associate Professor of Marketing
Ph.D, Washington State University
MBA, The Pennsylvania State University
MMM, The Pennsylvania State University
B.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Idaho
Product Innovation, Open Innovation, Marketing Strategy, Interfirm Relationships, Technology Products, Movie Success
• Sisodiya, Sanjay R., Jean L. Johnson, and Yany Grégoire (2013), “Inbound Open Innovation for Enhanced Performance: Enablers and Opportunities,” Industrial Marketing Management.
• Eveleth, Lori, Michele O’Neill, and Sanjay R. Sisodiya (2012), “The Role of Predictor Courses and Teams in Individual Student Success,” Journal of Education for Business.
• Sisodiya, Sanjay R. (2012) “Enhancing Success with Open Innovation: An Investigation of Connective Capabilities and Network Characteristics,”, International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems Special Issue on: "Open Innovation and Transitions: Redefining the Boundaries."
• Lovelace, Kathy, Sanjay R. Sisodiya, Michele O’Neill, Lori Baker-Eveleth, and Tracie Lee (2010), “An Integrative Approach to Teaching International Business,” Journal of the Academy of Business Education.
• Sinapuelas, Ian, and Sanjay R. Sisodiya (2009), “Do Line Extensions Influence Parent Brand Equity? An Investigation of Supermarket Packaged Goods,” Journal of Product & Brand Management.
• “Timing of Line Extensions: An Investigation of Movie Sequels,” Research presentation to the College of Business and Economics Advisor Board in Moscow ID on April 26, 2013.
• “The World of Change: Change Management,” Round Table discussant with John Lawrence and Nigel Davey at the Treasure Valley CFO Forum “Idaho & The World” in Boise ID on June 29, 2012.
• “Open Innovation Old Hat or New Trick?: Removing Barriers to Innovation by Breaking Down Product Development Paradigms and Processes,” Lunch and Lead Series for 2011 Kaleidoscope Thinking in Boise ID on June 16, 2011.
• “Open Innovation and Firm Performance: An Investigation of Enabling Capabilities and Resources,” Research presentation to the College of Business and Economics Advisor Board in Boise ID on November 13, 2009.
• “Do Line Extensions Influence Parent Brand Equity? An Investigation of Supermarket Packaged Goods,” Ian Sinapuelas and Sanjay R. Sisodiya, Research Brown Bag Seminar at San Francisco State University, San Francisco CA on March 13, 2009.
• 2013-15 Presidential Mid-Career Faculty Award
• 2013 Hoffman Award in Teaching Excellence
• Alsaker Family Faculty Fellowship
• 2011-12 First Interstate Bank Excellence in Teaching Award in the College of Business and Economics
• Best paper award at Academy of Business Research Conference