Jan Rauk, M.B.A.
College of Business & Economics
Campus Locations: Moscow, ID
University of Idaho
Instructor of Human Resources Management
With UI Since 1989
B.S. University of Illinios
M.B.A Colorado State University
Areas of Expertise : benefits, compensation, mediation, employee wellness, team dynamics, and managerial personnel topics.
25 years of work experience in the field of HR,both private and public sectors. Paid Consultant to Gritman Medical Hospital, Latah County management team, and the Cities of Moscow and Troy, Idaho on various Human Resources topics including:
Benefits and Compensation, Organizational Design, Sexual Harassment Prevention, and FMLA.
Volunteer Consultant to Moscow Food Co-Op and Palouse Clearwater Environmental Institute.
- Outstanding Teaching Award 2011, presented by the Greek Life Chapters of the University of Idaho
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) from Society of HR Management
- Global Professional in Human Resources Certification (GPHR) from Society of HR Management
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) from WorldatWork
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) from WorldatWork
- Certified Global Renumeration Professional (GRP) from WorldatWork
- SHRM — Society of HR Management Student Club Advisor