Eric T. Stuen, Ph.D.
College of Business & Economics
Campus Locations: Moscow
University of Idaho
Assistant Professor of Economics
With UI Since 2008
Ph.D. University of Colorado at Boulder, Economics, 2008
Migration of R&D Professionals, Technology and Development, Labor Economics, Wine Economics.
- Stuen, Eric T., Mobarak, A. Mushfiq and Maskus, Keith E. (2012), “Skilled Immigration and Innovation: Evidence from Enrolment Fluctuations in US Doctoral Programmes.” The Economic Journal, 122: 1143–1176.
- Miller, Jon and Eric Stuen (2013) “Quality, Reputation and Persistent Regional Price Differences: The Case of California and Washington Wine.” Enometrica, 6: 31-47.
- Maskus, Keith, A. Mushfiq Mobarak and Eric Stuen (2013), “Doctoral Students and U.S. Immigration Policy”. Science, 324: 562-563.
- Stuen, Eric (2013) “Aggregate Evidence of Localized Academic Knowledge Transfer in the U.S.” Economics Bulletin, 33: 1468-1478.
- Monnett International Business Faculty Fellowship, University of Idaho, 2014.
- Thiessen Family Excellence in Research Award, University of Idaho, 2012, 2013.
- Shortlisted for Royal Economic Society Prize, for best Economic Journal article of 2012.