Semester 1—Coeur d’Alene
Semester Integration: Valuing Business
-Team Building and Group Dynamics
-The External Context of Business
-Financial Reporting and Financial Management
-Strategic Business Communication
- Deciding when to delegate responsibilities to a team, how to form teams, and how to facilitate team development and performance.
- Pinpointing emerging patterns of external change in order to help your organization take action.
- Developing critical thinking and the ability to use financial reporting and analytical techniques to make sound financial decisions.
- Developing and delivering quality presentations to support personal and organizational goals and cultivate communication strategies.
- Analyzing organizational practices, policies, and challenges to enhance business ethics and social responsibility.
Semester 2—Coeur d’Alene
Semester Integration: Process Improvement
-Strategy Formulation and Execution
-Innovation and New Product Development
-Strategic Cost and Process Management
-Managing Relationships to Influence Behavior
-Managing and Leading Change
- Understanding the tools, concepts, and frameworks to inform and improve the ability to formulate and implement strategy.
- Exploring robust innovation strategies focusing on sustainable growth and value across the extended enterprise.
- Designing and managing processes, cost of products, outputs, and budgets to achieve organizational objectives.
- Understanding and influencing behavior of key stakeholders.
- Understanding internal control structures in order to respond to rapidly changing economic and competitive environments and shifting customer demands and priorities.
- Managing projects to implement change initiatives.