You will not necessarily need all of these courses in one semester. Remember what you create is a draft and we will review it together during your advising appointment.
Your worksheet should include a list of classes for the following semester. Here are suggestions:
- Next English (Engl. 101/102)
- Bus 190 if not already taken
- ISEM if not already taken
- Communications 101, if not already taken
- *Natural science with lab
- *General Education Humanities requirement
- Phil 103, Ethics
- Free elective course, these include any classes that you are interested in.
Degree Audit lists all requirements for the major and core and can be accessed from the Student Menu after Vandal web log in
. During the curriculum transition your Degree Audit may not be accurate if you have not moved to the 2014-15 Catalog. We can discuss catalog changes during your advising appointment.