You will not necessarily need all of these courses in one semester, remember what you create is a draft and we will review it together during your advising appointment.
Your worksheet should include a list of classes for the following semester. Here are suggestions:
- *Next math
- *Next English
- ISEM if not already taken
- Communications 101, if not already taken
- *Natural science with lab
- *General Education Humanities requirement
- Phil 103, Ethics
- Free elective course, these include any classes that you are interested in.
Refer to your Degree Audit for choices.
Degree Audit lists all requirements for the major and core and can be accessed from the Student Menu after Vandal web log in
. During this curriculum transition, your Degree Audit will not be accurate. We recommend that you visit your advisor with questions.