CBE students have access to many scholarship opportunities and are automatically considered. Scholarships are typically based on GPA, SAT/ACT scores, financial need or combination of both. Some scholarships require a separate application, most do not.
Special Application Scholarships
- CBE Study Abroad Scholarship
- Dean's Student Advisory Board International Exchange Scholarship
- Paul W. Jorgensen Scholarship
- Robert Clark/Albert Gorden UEC Scholarship
- The Kimberly Farnen Study Abroad Scholarship
- The Walter J. Travis Memorial Golf Scholarship (PDF)
- E. Jack Byrne Accounting Scholarship
- Russel Viehweg Accounting Scholarship
Contact Amber Gray in the Accounting Department for scholarship information.