Vandal CareerConnection is the University of Idaho’s state-of-the-art career management database. As a member of the NACElink Network, the University of Idaho is pleased to provide students and alumni with a robust system that provides access to thousands of jobs, internships, and a range of other services including campus interviewing and resume referrals.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the “Profile” tab then “Password/Preferences” to change your password.
- Update your personal and academic information by clicking on the “Profile” tab.
- Upload your resume and other application materials by clicking on the “Documents” tab.
- Search for jobs and internships under the “Jobs/Internships” tab. Select “Jobs and Campus Interviews” to search only for jobs/internships listed specifically for Idaho students by employers. Select “Careerbuilder,” “USAJobs,” and “NACElink Network” to search for jobs listed at multiple schools.
- Click on the “Employers” tab to view profiles of employers who post jobs and internships with the University of Idaho and regularly recruit on campus.
- To learn more about information sessions and workshops offered by the Career Center, click on the “Events” tab.
Have a question? Visit our Frequently Asked Question’s page.
Can’t find the answer? Contact the Career Center at 208-885-6121 or email@example.com.