These comments come directly from employers who participated in the 2013 Spring Job, Internship & Grad School Fair, and completed an event evaluation.
- "Students should be clean shaven or at least well groomed."
- "Some need to dress more professional."
- "Students were well prepared and well dressed."
- "We didn't see many students in jeans this time. Avoid denim."
- "Idaho students impressed me with their high level of preparedness."
- "Students should first ask questions to find out about the organization, rather than approaching the table and saying first off, 'Do you have any internships?'"
- "Encourage students to research companies prior to the fair. It really makes a difference."
- "Some students were good, a lot were unprepared."
- "We were pleased with the quality of students."
- "Quality of candidates was very good."
- "It was good to see a variety of candidates, but those serious about internships or positions were by far more engaging."
- "The caliber of students was impressive."
- "The volume of students from all majors was incredible."
- "We would have liked to have met some of the engineering professors."