Idaho Commons Room 334
P.O. Box 442534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534
What are Employers Saying About Idaho Students?
These comments come directly from employers who participated in the 2011 Spring Fairs and completed an event evaluation.
- "Students should be clean shaven or at least well groomed."
- "Some need to dress more professional."
- "Idaho students impressed me with their high level of preparedness."
- "Students should first ask questions to find out about the organization, rather than approaching the table and saying first off, 'Do you have any internships?'"
- "Encourage students to research companies prior to the career fair. It really makes a difference."
- "Some students were good, a lot were unprepared."
- "We were pleased with the quality of students"
- "Quality of candidates was very good."
- "It was good to see a variety of candidates, but those serious about internships or positions were by far more engaging."
- "We would have liked to have met some of the engineering professors."