Want to know if participating in a job fair at Idaho is worth it? Your fellow professional recruiting colleagues had these comments on their event evaluation from our Fall 2013 Job, Internship & Grad School Fair.
We asked our employers what they liked most about the fair. This is what they said:
- I am always pleased w/ the quality of students at U of I.
- The help- they were very efficient.
- Dividing the employers into multiple rooms helped to keep traffic & noise levels manageable. It allowed for meaningful discussions with students.
- Ease of setting up.
- Good number of students.
- Great support. Check in & support staff were excellent. The whole career fair process was smooth.
- Name tags & "we are recruiting for" signs. Color coded name tags for participants.
- Students were well dressed and prepared.
- Good turnout - student and employer.
- Organized, professional, enthusiastic students.
- Very high student interest. Overall, a great selection of well-trained students. A spectacular venue to hold the event.
- Steady stream and not spurts.
- Advertised well, a lot of students, appreciated the hospitality.
- Excellent student turnout. "Dot program" on student nametags. Recruiter lounge.
- Very well organized - easy to find. Helpful staff and students helping. I also saw quite a few professors walking around and engaging with students and employers - very good!