Below are three annual funding levels that will help you increase your company’s branding on campus and help you to recruit from a larger and higher quality applicant pool.
Bronze ($2,500 Annually)
- Recognition on the Distinguished Partners plaque displayed in the Career Center entry
- Company logo and website link showcased on the homepage of the Career Center website
- Recognition in the Career Center’s ‘Thank You Employer Partners’ ad in the Argonaut student newspaper, circulation 6,000
- Promotion of your company-sponsored events or job opportunities through one posting of flyers around campus. Posted on 160 bulletin boards across campus (Value: $150)
Vandal Silver ($5,000 Annually)
All Bronze benefits, PLUS…
- One table at any University of Idaho Career Fair (Value: $200-$400)
- One week-long advertisement on the electronic display board in the College of Business & Economics. Ad displayed a minimum of 145 times per day and viewed by more than 1,350 business students and faculty daily (Value: $500)
- Invitation to be a guest speaker at a Career Center- sponsored workshop
- One additional posting of flyers around campus, for a total of 2 postings per year. Flyers posted on 160 bulletin boards across campus (Value: $150)
- One quarter-page advertisement in The Argonaut student newspaper. Circulation 6,000 (Value: $300)
- Featured in a University media story highlighting a success story about a UI student/alumni recently hired by your company
Vandal Gold ($7,500 Annually)
All Bronze and Silver benefits, PLUS…
- First priority for on-campus interview dates
- Recognition at all Career Center-sponsored events, approx. 50 events per year, reaching over 15,000 students, faculty and staff.
- One additional table at any University of Idaho Career Fair (Value: $200-$400)
- Two, week-long ads on four electronic display boards in the Idaho Commons. Ads displayed a minimum of 200 times per day and viewed by more than 9,000 visitors/day (Value: $1,100)
- One half-page ad in The Argonaut student newspaper, circulation 6,000 (Value: $500)
- Additional links to your company’s social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc…) from your company’s feature page within the Career Center website.
- Two tickets to attend the Dine with Style etiquette dinner where you can network with 120+ Idaho students and university administrators, plus recognition of your company’s sponsorship in the event program.