Idaho Commons Room 334
P.O. Box 442534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534
Employment Opportunity Database: Vandal CareerConnection
What is Vandal CareerConnection?
An easy way for you to find a job! When superintendents or principals have a position opening, they will post the opportunity to Vandal CareerConnection(VCC). You are able to search for positions on VCC by location, teaching level, etc...
How Can I Participate in This Service?
Simply register on the Career Center’s Vandal CareerConnection database and upload your resume!
How to Register on Vandal CareerConnection:
1. Go to the Career Center website.
2. Click on the Vandal CareerConnection promo.
3. In the top box, enter YOUR USERNAME. Your username is your email address.
4. If you have not received a password from the Career Center, click on the "Forgot my Password" tab and a password will be emailed to you.
5. Contact the Career Center if you need assistance.
6. Once you have successfully logged in, you may change your password by clicking on the "Profile" tab and then "Passwords/Preferences."
For questions, contact the Career Center office (208-885-6121; firstname.lastname@example.org).