Idaho Commons Room 334
P.O. Box 442534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534
Mailing Your Placement File:
- Submit a completed File Processing Request Form
- Hand deliver, fax, or mail your completed form to the Career Center. Due to the confidential nature of recommendation letters and federal law, we must have your signature authorizing us to release your file so we cannot accept email requests, unless your signature is scanned on to the emailed document.
- Be sure to provide the complete information of the school district or graduate school you wish to have your file sent to.
- Placement file processing requests are processed within 3 business days.
- Instead of using one of your five free processing requests or paying $5.00 thereafter for a request, the Career Center offers an "Immediate Service" option, which guarantees that your file will be mailed within 1 business day. The Career Center can also fax, email, or FedEx your file, for an additional fee.
- For your convenience, you may establish a pre-paid, nonrefundable file processing account to cover the cost of future file processing requests.