Idaho Commons Room 334
P.O. Box 442534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534
Establish / Re-Establish
How to Establish/Re-Establish a Placement File:
Complete a Placement File Data Form Be sure to fill this form out completely and keep it current! You can access it from our website (www.uidaho.edu/careercenter), and download and complete it before sending it to us.
- Complete a Confidential File Access Agreement OR Non-Confidential File Access Agreement, which includes all names of your reference writers. You can access it from our website (www.uidaho.edu/careercenter), and download and complete it before sending it to us.
- Confidential Access Agreement – by signing, you waive the right to view and have access to the letters of recommendation held in your file.
- Non-Confidential Access Agreement – by signing, you retain the right to view and have access to these letters.
- Ask each reference to write a letter of recommendation for you and to mail it to Career Center, University of Idaho, P.O.Box 442534, Moscow, ID 83844-2534, using the following instructions:
- Letters of recommendation must be on official letterhead OR on the confidential or non-confidentiial recommendation form OR letters must provide the following information:
- Name of person for whom you are writing a recommendation
- Date of your letter
- Your name & signature
- Your title
- Employer (company/organization you work for)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Letters of recommendation cannot be faxed or emailed