Idaho Potato Conference & Ag Expo
50th annual University of Idaho Extension Potato Conference
- Wednesday, Jan. 17 from 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m
- Thursday, Jan. 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Pond Student Union Building
39th annual Eastern Idaho Ag Expo
- Tuesday and Wednesday, Jan. 16-17 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Holt Arena
- Grower-Speaker Social
Stephen Performing Arts Center Rotunda
Wednesday, Jan. 17 (evening)
- 2018 Idaho Potato Conference registration (pending)
- 2018 Idaho Potato Conference registration online (pending)
The conference covers a wide range of industry topics ranging from variety development, management practices and economics, marketing and political issues. There are Idaho and Washington Department of Agriculture Pesticide Handler credits available. There is also a series of nine presentations on industry topics presented in Spanish. The Ag Show is held in Holt Arena and there is an extensive Trade Show in the ballroom of the SUB. There is also a Grower-Speaker Social Wednesday evening, Stephen Performing Arts Center Rotunda.
University of Idaho Extension in cooperation with:
- Idaho Potato Commission
- Idaho Growers-Shippers Association
- Idaho State University
- Idaho Association of Commerce and Industry
- Spectra Productions
- Trade Fair Exhibitors
- Raw Products Committee of Idaho