Conferences & Meetings
Below is a listing of potato related conferences and meetings.
- The American Phytopathological Society is the premier society dedicated to high-quality, innovative plant pathology research. The annual Society meeting is held in August.
- The Entomological Society of America Annual meeting is held in conjunction with the American Society of Agronomy, the Crop Science of America and the Soil Science Society of America in November.
- This conference is held in mid-January and is hosted by the University of Idaho.
- This annual meeting occurs in July. The Potato Association of America is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving potato health and utilization world-wide.
- Potato Expo is the largest conference and trade show for the potato industry held in North America. The Potato Expo is held in January.