Ling-Ling Tsao, PhD
College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Campus Locations: Moscow
School of Family and Consumer Sciences
With UI Since 2008
- Tsao, L., & McCabe, H. (2010). Why won’t he play with me? Facilitating sibling interactions. Young Exceptional Children, 13, 24-35.
- Tsao, L., & Krueger, D. (2010). Planning a good school experience for children with autism: A family’s story. Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals, Winter, 53-60.
- Tsao, L. Odom, S. L., Buysse, V., Skinner, M., West, T., & Vitztum-Komanecki (2008). Social participation of children with disabilities in inclusive preschool programs: Program typology and ecological features. Exceptionality, 16, 125-140.
- Tsao, L. (2008). Social, language, and play behavior of children with autism. The Behavioral Development Bulletin, 14, 40-51.
- Tsao, L., & Odom, S. L. (2006). Sibling-mediated social intervention for children with autism. Topics in Early Childhood Special Education, 26, 106-123.
- Tsao, L. (2002). How much do we know about the importance of play in child development? Childhood Education, 78, 230-233.