M.S. Family & Consumer Sciences - University of Idaho
Conserving Today's Families
Prepare to make a difference in the lives of families who need it in the field of family and consumer studies. Studies include child development, family sciences, nutrition, resource management, clothing and more, which you will apply in managing programs and services that address the diverse issues facing individuals and families.
- Conduct a unique, independent research project and present your findings
- The Child Development Laboratory offers a real-world setting to practice and learn
- Research and teaching assistantships
- Study the Leila Old Historic Costume Collection, with over 8,000 pieces
- International research with Brazil, England, Japan, or India