Family & Consumer Sciences
Ag Science Building, Room 62
606 South Rayburn St
751 Campus Drive
Mary Hall "Niccolls" building
Main office room 103
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 3183
Moscow, ID 83844-3183
phone: (208) 885-6546
fax: (208) 885-5751
Agricultural & Life Sciences
University of Idaho
1031 N. Academic Way, Suite 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814-2277
phone: (208) 667-2588
toll free: (888) 208-2268
fax: (208) 664-1272
Child Development Laboratory
The University of Idaho Child Development Laboratory is accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs. The Academy administers the only national, voluntary, professionally sponsored accreditation system for schools and child care center for young children. The Academy is a division of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the nation's largest organization of early childhood educators.
Please read carefully.
- The major mission of this program is to educate college students and to serve as a setting for research.
- The Laboratory is used for observational purposes by students and other child development professionals.
- Children and families will be selected to meet program needs to have variety in the laboratory.
- Planned learning activities are offered appropriate to children's age and development in the language, social, emotional, intellectual, self help, and motor areas.
- Many parents participate in the program as their desire and schedules permit.
- Children must be three years old by September 1 the year of enrollment.
- The morning class meets on M, W, F from 9:00-11:20am.
- The afternoon class meets on M, W, F from 1:00-3:20pm.
- A $75.00 non-refundable enrollment fee is to be paid when you are notified that your child is accepted for enrollment.
- Cost is $275.00 per semester. This fee is subject to change.
- Sessions follow the University of Idaho calendar.
Instructions: You can either download, right click on link below and "Save Target As" to your hard drive or if you have an updated browser, open file within the browser and enter in your information, File, Save As to your hard drive and email as an attachment. When completed, send enrollment application to Suzanne Planck, director of the Child Development Laboratory, at email@example.com or print and mail to: Child Development Laboratory, Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho, PO Box 443183, Moscow, ID 83844-3183.
- Microsoft Word: Child Development Laboratory Enrollment Application
- Print & mail only: Child Development Laboratory Enrollment Application (Adobe Acrobat)
- Family Manual (Adobe Acrobat)