B.S. Early Childhood Development & Education - University of Idaho
Educating Our Future Leaders
Quality care and education for young children is critically important, and demand for qualified teachers is great. You will study teaching methods, explore child development and family relations, and learn about special education strategies in real-world settings. Upon completion, you are eligible for the Idaho Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education (ECE/ECSE) blended teacher certification.
- The Child Development Laboratory offers a real-world setting to practice and learn
- Tutor at a local elementary school
- Intern at learning centers with different age groups
- Join the FCS Club and meet professionals in the field
- Study abroad in Ecuador, Denmark, New Zealand, or Greece