B.S. Animal & Veterinary Science: Production - University of Idaho
The Science of Production
Raising and managing animals for meat, milk and other products requires specialized livestock knowledge and business savvy. Learn both through the study of animal science topics like reproduction and nutrition while earning your education in the meat science lab and animal centers, with hands-on experiences with purebred cows and Suffolk ewes.
- Access to the Meat Science Laboratory
- Beef center with over 50 purebred cows
- Sheep center with over 100 breeding ewes
- On-campus labs and animal research centers
- Intern at the Nancy M. Cummings Research, Extension and Education Center