M.S. Animal & Veterinary Science
Animals in Agriculture
Investigate specialized areas like animal nutrition, reproductive physiology, meats, animal breeding and more in pursuit of a master’s degree in animal science. Conduct independent research on a topic that interests you for your thesis, and prepare for your career in advancing the quality of animal care, breeding, meat and dairy production, and other areas of animal agriculture.
- Research and teaching assistantships available
- Access to on-campus beef, sheep and dairy centers
- Hands-on learning at the Nancy M. Cummings Research, Extension and Education Center
- Compete for cash prizes at the Annual Student Research Expo
- Collaborate with international partners like Finland, China, or Russia