Do you want to experience college life, make new friends, attend workshops and have a whole lot of fun? Join us for Ag Days 2015 | September 25-27, 2015.
2015 Ag Days Package Descriptions Coming Soon!
NEW for 2015!
- Later registration (now 2:00-4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 25, 2015).
- A relaxing, fun welcome on Friday, with all hands-on workshops now taking place on Saturday, September 26, 2015.
- A College of Agricultural and Life Sciences departmental showcase highlighting our Plant, Soil and Entomological Sciences department.
- More opportunities for students to interact with agricultural professionals, engage in activities which represent specific careers, and be exposed to career related information.
- Are You Up for the Job? event where students can engage with professionals and learn about their industry, company, research and job opportunities.
Dance (evening event on Friday, September 25 9:15-11:00 p.m.) will include staff from campus security, who will be available to escort students from the university’s Memorial Gym back to the Student Recreation Center where students will spend the night.
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences offers free transportation for the groups of Southern Idaho high school students with teacher chaperones thanks to the generous donation from CHS Primeland. Buses will depart from Twin Falls and Boise on Friday, September 25. If you have a group and would like to reserve your seat on the bus, please contact our Academic Programs office directly at (208) 885-7984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Male and female students will have separate sleeping areas within the Student Recreation Center on campus. University staff will be available and accompanying teachers/advisors are encouraged to stay with students of the same gender.
Bedding will not be provided. Bring your own sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, and clothing. Be prepared for all weather conditions.
"A snapshot of Ag Days
" (September 25-27, 2015)